We will produce oil & gas in a lawful, economically, socially and environmentally responsible way to benefit all of our stakeholders, including host country governments and local communities.
We will apply advanced oilfield practices and international standards to continuously improve our operational performance and comply with our commercial, ethical and corporate responsibilities.
We will ensure a safe working environment through implementing safety procedures for all personnel and assets, during all operations; whether that be at the field, office or transit.
promote innovation throughout
Code of Business Conduct
SUMATEC will achieve high standards of efficiency by committing to:
- Always seek growth opportunities.
- Promote innovation throughout our operations.
- Be flexible and take measured business risks without compromising safety.
- Free and fair competition for all suppliers.
- Maintain transparency in the way we conduct operations.
- Protect our staff and operations through appropriate polices and regulations.
- Refrain from accepting/offering improper payments, gifts or engaging in bribery or any form of corrupt business practices.
- Expect similar standards from our partners and contractors.
SUMATEC understands that the performance of employees as a collective and/or individual is key to the success of the company.
We therefore aim to achieve maximum work satisfaction and performance by committing to:
- Respect and promote employees' rights
- Offer rewarding working conditions.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- Realise each employee's individual potential through training and job promotion.
- Respect the cultural diversity of our employees.
- Ensure equal opportunity without discrimination.
We will respect and earn the respect of the countries in which we operate. This is integral to our successful performance.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to:
- Observe local laws and rules.
- Respect the sovereignty of the state.
To ensure that communities benefit from our presence, we are committed to:
- Engage in local employment and national succession planning.
- Practice transfer of skills and knowledge from foreign staff to local
- Conduct local community projects to improve their health, education and / or welfare through corporate social responsibility programs
- Respect local society and their traditions.
- Minimize impact on local community that may be caused by our operations.